Zum Inhalt springen
IGNORED

Chicago Police Chief: Second Amendment Is A Danger To Public Safety

JuergenG

Empfohlene Beiträge

Moonbats are out in full force again

http://www.redstate....-public-safety/

Sweet:

Despite recent court decisions to the contrary, McCarthy opined that the 2ndAmendment limits citizens to owning smooth-bore muskets. McCarthy went on to say that he believes that the 2nd Amendment supports mandatory liability insurance for firearm owners and the mandatory application of GPS tracking devices to civilian owned firearms.

Let's review:

1. Chicago is notoriously anti-gun;

2. Chicago has repeatedly refused to license its citizens to carry guns;

3. Chicago has the highest murder rate in the United States.

4. Chicago Police Chief McCarthy decries the NRA as undermining police authority because it has the temerity to assert citizens' rights.

Conclusion: McCarthy is the impotent head of a notoriously corrupt and ineffective force. He is desperate for a scapegoat and is using the NRA to distract attention from his failures.

No prob, because Magpul threatened to move out of CO (see above) and I think that the CO Dem's are not really caring as long as they can push they're (moronic) agenda through.

Again, in what way, shape, manner or form is CO even remotely relevant to a discussion of the Chicago police chief?

In other news: Rahm Emanuel's approval rating in the tank

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/Mayor-Emanuels-Approval-Rating-In-The-Tank-192300781.html

Emanuel allies insist that he has done much good for the city but it’s clear from the headlines that the dominant story of his time in office so far is the rising murder rate. The Chicago homicide rate in January was its highest in more than a decade and the Windy City has become a national talking point — and not in a good way — when it comes to violence.

Over 500 homicides in 2012, topped by 43 in January of 2013 alone, in the disarmed City of a mini-me Obama.

Gun control works, sure........

Why am I not surprised to read such kind of rubbish from a man named McCarthy? The former known Senator was hunting ghosts whereever he could, this McCarthy is following his footsteps, as far as I can see.

Let's hope, the end will be the same --> ending up ridicolous, kicked out of force...

• 2 Wochen später...
  • 1 Monat später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Bitte beachten Sie folgende Informationen: Nutzungsbedingungen, Datenschutzerklärung, Community-Regeln.
Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen.