Zum Inhalt springen
IGNORED

Justice Scalia says "gun control is heading to Supreme Court"

JuergenG

Empfohlene Beiträge

Stop your ad hominem attacks or you are begging for a vacation.

show me one...

Also, read and comprehend a dictionary as you are lacking skills in that department as well.

oh, you bring another fallacy into the discussion...

Oh my goodness, Sheepshooter is shooting all over the place. And try to bang his thoughts into us. This continuing banging is a sure way to hear "enough" even from people who agree to the most of it. Maybe he should join Anonymous.

Well, there is surely happening something underneath the radar, but not everything.

To get back to topic: In the USA, there is a chance that the SCOTUS will stop this crap and save the status quo. They never had a "Kaiser" to follow... we won't hear the same from Karlsruhe, I'm afraid

Oh my goodness, Sheepshooter is shooting all over the place. And try to bang his thoughts into us. This continuing banging is a sure way to hear "enough" even from people who agree to the most of it. Maybe he should join Anonymous.

The man can't read the Constitution he lectures us about, or even spell "jurisdiction" correctly. Yet, there are probably those who actually take his nonsensical rants as insightful. Some just can't be helped.........

To get back to topic: In the USA, there is a chance that the SCOTUS will stop this crap and save the status quo.

A chance. A very slim one, but a chance.

Remember that the Heller decision only had a bare 5-4 majority to state admit the minimal, obvious fact that the Second Amendment acknowledges an individual right. That was TWO justices ago.

If SCOTUS don't stop this crap and scratch the second amendment, the USA won't stay as you know it. Even George Orwell would be surprised what is possible then, and I don't talk about cameras and microphones. We already have them around. See the new passports, you have to make a serious face so that cameras can recognize you. We have passed 1984 and left it behind...

so much for the 2A...

http://www.foxnews.c...weapons-ruling/

http://www.theblaze....n-the-decision/

so nothing to worry here... as it is "bullet proofed" against the SCOTUS... which has shown many times and like all supreme federal courts (remember BVG on EuroRettungschirm) who the master is, do you agree Creeper...?

by the way, interesting premise that the decision points out that mentally ill have no right to a gun...

but I already quoted the executive actions...

funny to see you guys ranting (aka having no own arguments) about me and than hearing you fearing the "but if?" of a negative SCOTUS decision... you somehow sound like a Sheepshooter (I am mainly looking at you here Creeper and Fuchs) or any american gun owner or other classified person as terrorist...

and while you are asking yourself the "but if?" of the SCOTUS, they are way ahead in the game of lawfully taking rights... and taking the "if" out of your question...

http://www.guardian....aw-doj-argument

http://www.infowars....ndment-is-dead/

"...with liberty and justice for all [must be 18; void were prohibited; some restrictions may apply; not available in all States]"

Who the master is? Well, really the government? Or a private Club with plenty of financial power? Depends to the case I think. Government has enough to say to hold up the show. It is a show, because politics are actors. And if Scotus is a puppet theater as BVG, they will follow this show.

What I wonder is, what interests should this private Club might have to outgun the people? They earn money by selling guns, much more than gov sells only, like H&K do mostly, for example. It's a big market, too big to let go. Not like ours.

If the Yankees drive the U-turn away from weapons, it will be like changing north and south pole.

Britain and Germany are known as countries of obedience (hope I wrote it right) as opposite examples.

It is like it was in all periods of time:

everyone should take care of the weapons s/he owns - and of the weapons they ARE! (or should be)

that reminds me to my lessons - be aware, the roof can fall on your head... :ninja:

I agree some things and can imagine why somebody is quickly called terrorist if it fits to the plan, but persuade, don't blast the heads away. Ok? I'm not that fast, not in this life

FYI:

you should ask Mr Carlin about The Club...

and for the weapons... the MIC is not very interested in civilian sales when it comes to the question are the people willing to go to war and pay for it, or will they dislike the wars and the goverments that force them on them... and how much can the people dislike a goverment that has the only gun in the room...

one HellFire killing a wedding party is worth much more money than some AR15 for the domestic terrorists which are call "the people"...

Germany is 3th in arms sales... look how many arms get to the German people...

this is not like Lords Of War, were the question is how to arm the other eleven (the people)...

this is more like Lenin, that one man with a gun can controll 100 without...

"spreading democracy" is a better business than giving freedoms to your own people...and "spreading democracy" can only work so long as the people STFU...

we are in a currency war - please research it - right now... at some point the people cannot take anymore... and when they rise up (like they do in some countries around us) than it would be good for the goverment and/or the club to do as Clint Eastwood does...

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

and when you hear that the EU wants to step up the implementation of Agenda21 now... well, an armed people is - as they say - "unsustainable"...

if you like some numbers on why it is good for the State to be the only one armed have a look here...:

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/MURDER.HTM

and if you are asking what does it have to do with us here...

well in Syria it is estimated that 60.000 people were killed to dated by the saudi "freedom fighters" - the same send to Afgahnistan to fight the Soviet Russians, and Egypt and Lybia - which "we" (the German State) support... compare the murder of 60.000 unarmed civilians by Germany against a school shooting in Germany every couple of years...

who do you think should be armed...?

the German Goverment and its freedom fighters... or the people in the German school and the people in Syria...?!?!

who is the greater danger to human life...?!?!

how do we arm the other eleven...?

The higher you get in political circles, the dirtier you get. That's for the "freedom fighters" --> It's a bastard, but our bastard...

In Germany and Britain it's easier to fullfill the Governments wishes, Americas Constitution makes it a little less easier for the Government and some are going on a limb, especially that moonbats who want to tell us what is best to think, to eat etc. Like our Greens.

Yeah, jets, drones and rockets are money printing machines but

yet there is a way to make money in U.S. with guns

our few irons are just a fly on the windshield

Where are the second production plants of Heckler/Koch, Sauer, Beretta? USA!

My bottom line for today is: the USA will be still armed while we become nicking "Wackeldackels" and stand there with empty hands, sayin' >Yes, master.< Telling the future is like telling the weather, works for days, not for weeks or longer.

Maybe we should practise with knifes to do the "fingermen" when they show up...enough said

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Bitte beachten Sie folgende Informationen: Nutzungsbedingungen, Datenschutzerklärung, Community-Regeln.
Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen.