Zum Inhalt springen
IGNORED

Saul, what do you like?

Peter K

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi Saul,

we all know that you are one of the top IPSC-Shooters of the world. And we know that you use guns made by Bull for your "business". But: Who is the man "behind the gun"? What I mean is: could you please tell us some more about yourself?

What do you like? For example: What´s your favorite food, movie, music, drink, car, ... Do you like pets, ...?

What makes you kotz.gif ? And what makes you 021.gif ?

Well Peter,

I will tell you - he's the brief "Saul's history"

I was born in South Africa, and moved with my family to Israel when I was 6. Lived there most my life, until about 2 years ago, when I moved to Eindhoven, to live with my girlfriend Judith smile.gif, who is Dutch. By education I am an Industrial Engineer, educated in the Tel-Aviv university. I work for BUL part time as Marketing manager (Well, now part time. In Israel I worked for them full time for 5 years). I also own and run Double-Alpha Academy, which keeps me rather busy icon14.gif. Oh yes - and I try to practice and compete in IPSC from time to time... cool.gif

I am 32 years old, tall and handsome and love sunsets and slow walks on the beach...... Oh sorry, I'm getting off track.. It is not that kind of forum... wink.gif

Seriously.. I love skiing, shooting (everything that goes bang), enjoy mountain biking although am usually too lazy for that. I love movies and watch many, enjoy reading books too, and am usually in the middle of at least one. I also very much enjoy computer graphics design, and spend a lot of time learning new applications and improving my graphics ability.

As for the shooting: I started when I was 12. First in an Archery club for a few months,. and then to Olympic rifle. I shot Olympic rifle for 10 years, 6 of them on the Israeli Olympic team, and competed for Israel in many international matches. (used to come to Germany 5 times a year for UIT matches). Started IPSC after the army, in 1994, so I guess about 8 years ago. My first international IPSC match was the Europeans in Sweden 1995, where I finished 35th I think, shooting Open 0.45.... We had no 9mm major in Israel, as we can't reload there.

So, what else can I tell you...

I believe strongly in ones right for self defense, I believe one should respect others, their properly, their space, their dignity and right to their happiness. If all would do that - the world would be a better place..

Well - have to off now - work to do.

thanks for your interest

Wolle - you thought I spend ALL day on the range??? shocked.gif

that's a terrible thought.. Hey - shooting is great, but there are other things in life. I tell you: Even if I had enough money not to have to work, and just shoot all day, I would not choose that. IPSC is a fascinating sport, but you need to have other interests as well!!! Keep in mind also that if all you have in your life is shooting - think of how much pressure that puts on you to do well in competition. After all , if you ever fail - that is your WHOLE life.. Not healthy I think!

I believe a good training program should be one that allowed you to get done with your training ASAP, and back to other aspects of your life. I usually do not spend more than 2-2.5 hours on the range training. Not usually more than 4 times per week, in high season. Now - less.

As for the REAL reason I moved to Holland: It's not skiing, mountainbiking or anything shooting related.. Her name in Judith... laugh.gif

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Bitte beachten Sie folgende Informationen: Nutzungsbedingungen, Datenschutzerklärung, Community-Regeln.
Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen.