Zum Inhalt springen
IGNORED

Senator Heitkamp (D-ND) blocks of Bloombergs gun controll ad

Gregman

Empfohlene Beiträge

At least one Democrat Senator, who have the guts to protect gun rights :keule: from gun control zealots

like NYC- major Bloomberg.

http://bismarcktribu...19bb2963f4.html

Quote:

"U.S. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp said Tuesday that New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg should worry about crime and gun issues in his own city, not North Dakota. [...] "New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg insists on taking gun-driven crime statistics in his city and from other major cities and trying to force those numbers into a narrative that just does not fit North Dakota," Heitkamp said.

She added, "I do not need someone from New York City to tell me how to handle crime in our state." "

Go for it Heidi ! :good:

• 3 Wochen später...

After the recent smackdown of Obamas latest gun control push, it turned out that

Senator Heidkamp was not even running for reelection, but refused to sign in anyway.

"One [Obama] administration official told POLITICO the White House was especially

disappointed with Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-N.D), the only dissenting Democrat

not up for re-election next year, who refused to go along with the bill even after White House

chief of staff Denis McDonough visited her office to make Obama’s case on Tuesday."

I wish that we would have at least one of these steeled back bone ladies in our politics. :bud:

Link: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/gun-control-vote-obamas-biggest-loss-90244.html#ixzz2QrERMDhM

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Bitte beachten Sie folgende Informationen: Nutzungsbedingungen, Datenschutzerklärung, Community-Regeln.
Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen.