Zum Inhalt springen
IGNORED

Us Nationals Video

otto

Empfohlene Beiträge

Right now about 15% of the Austrian IPSC Team for the Euroipean Championships are looking over my shoulder at the words I am typing and trying to confuse me. The matter of the fact is that we are all waaiiiting for the Video to be available. Any news about the release date and ordering info?

DVC

otto

The videos (VHS) will be available by the first week of January while the DVDs will be ready for delivery by the 3rd or 4th week of January. Detailed informations and also a short preview are on Saul`s homepage - just look at the online shopping menu on the left side under "books and videos"

Best regards,

Marijan

• 1 Monat später...

Hi Otto,

Sorry I have been away for so long from this forum. for the last 3 weeks I've in the USA and the florida Open, and the weeks leading up to that trip were crazy. crazy.gif

But, I am back now...

Otto - the DVD and VHS are available. As Marijan told you, the VHS in PAL for Europe has been available for a while, and the DVD did take longer than I thought it would. But, it is now in stock for immediate delivery.

thanks for your interest,

Saul

• 3 Wochen später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Bitte beachten Sie folgende Informationen: Nutzungsbedingungen, Datenschutzerklärung, Community-Regeln.
Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen.